We respect your right to privacy. Your information will not be given to any other
companies without your express consent.
Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this page to describe
when and how we collect and use such information.
Collection of Personal Information
- Order Placement
When you place an order online with us, we use third-party e-commerce services, provided
by RegSoft and RegNow. We do not keep credit card information as part of your product
- Product Registration
Product registration information includes the product title as well as your name, address,
and e-mail address and telephone number. Product upgrade pricing and some special offers
are only available to registered users.
Anonymous Information Collection
- Web site and FTP site visits
SecureAction.Com collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Web and
- About Cookies
Sometimes our Web and FTP servers collect this general information with the help of
cookies. A cookie is a small file that a Web site writes to your hard drive when you visit
that site. Cookies can not read information from your hard drive or read information from
other cookies. If you turn off cookies in your Web browser, you will still be able to
access and browse the SecureAction.Com Web and FTP sites.
Use of Personal Information
SecureAction.Com may use personal information that it has collected to:
- Provide you with notices of new information that may be of use or interest to you. This
may include newsletters, tutorials, Web site update notices, or notification on the
availability of new products, product updates, maintenance releases, and beta versions of
- Improve the quality of our Web site.
- Determine at our discretion your eligibility to receive product support on evaluation
versions of our software.
- Survey you (and others) in an attempt to improve our Web site, our products, or our
- Notify you of third-party products that we believe might be of interest to you. SecureAction.Com
will not share personal information with third parties without first obtaining your